Wednesday, April 30, 2008

10 things...

So I am totally copying Lesley here, but I was inspired and had to do my own lists.

10 things I liked when I was a teenager but kinda hate now...
1. wigs
2. capt'n crunch cereal
3. dr. pepper
4. legalism
5. drama (in life)
6. devotionals
7. christian music
8. christmas presents
9. lip smackers lip gloss
10. talking on the phone

10 things I didn't like when I was a teenager but like now...
1. baldness
2. liquor, beer, wine
3. running
4. tattoos
5. sushi
6. homosexuals
7. computers
8. individuality
9. movies with sad endings
10. coffee

10 things I liked as a teenager and still like...
1. children
2. riding a bike
3. being outside
4. stick shift cars
5. reading
6. sneakers
7. slumber parties
8. fall
9. CANDY
10. inhalers

4 comments:

Gisele said...

i LOVE this. lists are my favorites EVER. i love this!!!

Brian T. Murphy said...

thank GOD you still like inhalers.

Lesley said...

wigs: yay!

dr. pepper: NOOOOO!

christian music: yeah, right. you know you still have your secret stash of Carman cds that you pull out and listen to when no one's home. the only hope...for America...

Gisele said...

CARMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!